Standard Return Policy:
At Help Emma Beat It Fund, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Help Emma Beat It Fund within 30 days of purchase date. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise; all claims and reports must be sent to email@example.com or in writing to the below return address.
You have the option of exchanging the item(s) or receiving a refund for the full amount of the item(s) purchased. Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7 to 10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by cheque, the refund cheque will be issued after 10 business days from the date of purchase.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Help Emma Beat It Fund reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 15%.
How to return or exchange an item:
- Place the original package into another package.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer’s package.
- We recommend you ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Send returns to:
Help Emma Beat It Fund,
3D Deerpark Business Centre,
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in their original box, and must include all packing material.
- Help Emma Beat It Fund is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Defective items may be replaced or refunded
- Help Emma Beat It Fund is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.